BLDE (Deemed to be University) offers full time/part time Ph.D. Programme in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, ENT, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Surgery and Radio-Diagnosis and Imaging.
BLDE (Deemed to be University) aiming to provide an outstanding environment for brilliance in Research & Development in the Medical and Allied Health Sciences field in the most backward part of the Karnataka state, offers doctoral study programs in 17 disciplines in the Faculty of Medicine viz.
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radiodiagnosis & Imaging
- Surgery and
- Allied Health Sciences
Entrance Test: BLDE (DU) Entrance Test will provide a gateway to Full Ph.D. programs in the Faculty of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences for eligible candidates. Applications are invited for Provisional Registration in one session during an academic year i.e. June of every year
Eligibility: As per UGC Regulation 2016
Ph.D INFORMATION (AY 2020-21)
- REVISED LIST OF CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR Ph.D. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020-21.
- CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR EXAMINATON 2020-21
- PhD ENTRANCE NOTIFICATION
- Ph.D DECLARATION RESULT OF MR SHRIHARSHA HEGDE
- Ph.D DECLARATION RESULT OF MR PRAMOD MANTHALKAR
- 2ND RE-NOTIFICATION ADMISSION FOR Ph.D. PROGRAMME 2020-21
- Ph.D ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2020-21( Last date extended)
- INFORMATION BROCHURE FOR DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY 2020-21
- Ph.D. APPLICATION FORM
- Ph.D. COURSEWORK SYLLABUS 2020-21