The purpose of a Career Counselling Cell is to assist students in making informed decisions about their career choices and provide them with the necessary resources and support to achieve their professional goals. The cell aims to help students understand their interests, skills, and values and how they can apply these to their career choices.
- Assisting students in making informed career decisions.
- Helping students explore their interests, skills, and values.
- Providing guidance on career planning and development.
- Connecting students with industry professionals.
- Offering support for job search and placement.
- Providing resources for continuing education.
|1.||Prof. Dr. R. S. Mudhol|
|2.||Dr. Aravind V. Patil|
Principal and Dean, Faculty of Medicine
|3.||Dr. S. V. Patil |
Dean, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
|4.||Dr. Anand Ambali|
Dean, Student Affairs
|5.||Dr. Uday Nuchhi|
Chief Warden, Gents Hostel
|6.||Dr. Gopalkrishna S. P.|
|7.||Dr. Basavaraj Chandu|
Professor, Dept. of Physiotherapy
|8.||Dr. Prachi Parvatikar |
Asst. Professor, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
|9.||Dr. Siddalinga Talikoti|
Asst. Placement Officer
|10.||Dr. Kiran Kanthi|
|11.||Dr. Ashwini Nuchhi|
Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Anatomy