The sprawling BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus is spread over 55 acres of land. Much thought has been given to functionality as well as aesthetics while designing the campus.
- The BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus has been aesthetically landscaped with a balance of manicured lawns and shade-giving trees
- Being conscious that the waste we generate does not pollute, an effluent treatment plant and incinerator have been installed to manage waste water and solid waste, respectively
- The entire BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus has been declared a strictly ‘no-smoking zone,’ to maintain the integrity and sanctity of a University,
Buildings and Infrastructure
- Within this serene atmosphere, the medical college and hospital buildings are located adjacent to each other
- The college building, library and residential facilities are distributed in various blocks within the campus
- All the buildings are very spacious with adequate natural light and ventilation
- Safety and security of the students within the BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus being our primary concern, all necessary precautions have been taken to ensure the same.
- Surveillance cameras have been installed in the hospital, college buildings and the entire campus