BLDE (Deemed to be University) Campus
The sprawling BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus is spread over 45 acres of land. Much thought has been given to functionality as well as aesthetics while designing the campus.
- The BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus has been aesthetically landscaped with a balance of manicured lawns and shade-giving trees
- Being conscious that the waste we generate does not pollute, an effluent treatment plant and incinerator have been installed to manage waste water and solid waste, respectively
- The entire BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus has been declared a strictly ‘no-smoking zone,’ to maintain the integrity and sanctity of a University,
Buildings and Infrastructure
- Within this serene atmosphere, the medical college and hospital buildings are located adjacent to each other
- The college building, library and residential facilities are distributed in various blocks within the campus
- All the buildings are very spacious with adequate natural light and ventilation
- The college has 23 departments. In a pioneering effort, BLDE (Deemed to be University) was the first University in the State to set up separate departments for Yogic Science and Kannada & Culture
- The college building comprises 6 lecture halls, 23 demo rooms, 15 seminar rooms, 16 laboratories, 4 gallery halls, 2 common rooms, 1 central library, 1 skill lab, 1 computer lab, 1 auditorium
Safety and security of the students within the BLDE (Deemed to be University) campus being our primary concern, all necessary precautions have been taken to ensure the same.
- Surveillance cameras have been installed in the hospital and college buildings and the entire campus.