Geotagged photos of Facilities for e-content
Digital teaching through ICT tools and the internet has transformed the learning space from classroom to anywhere to anytime learning. It also transforms learning from audio, chalk, and talk methods to videos, animations, simulations, and live demonstrations ensuring the recording & capturing of lecture/practical/hospital teaching and learning dynamics.
The facilities for e-content development at BLDE (DU) are as follows:
1. Media center/ Audio-visual center:
2. Lecture capture System: Real-time
3. Repository Microsoft TEAMS, Google classroom,
4. Computer-aided lab
5. Eagle motion tracking camera and software (ppt recorder)in the classroom.
6. Mobile wireless two-way audio-video communication devices, which have been designed by the IT department of BLDE (DU), is used for teaching, learning, and documentation in critical care units