Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)
Admission will be as per the admission policy of BLDE University, which has been framed as per the guidelines laid down by MCI and UGC.
15% of the total seats are reserved for the NRI/PIO/Foreigners and 5% of the total seats are reserved for Institutional Preference / In-Service and others.
For admission to Post Graduate courses, only those candidates who fulfill the following criteria will be considered eligible to appear for the BLDEU-PGET-2016 and subsequently for admission to the course.
Eligibility to appear for BLDEU-PGET-2016 and admission to the medical Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are:-
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS from any college, which is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be:
- General category – 50 percent.
- SC/ ST & OBC (OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time) – 40 percent.
- Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) – 45 percent.
3. The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing the same by 30th April 2016.
4. Foreign / PIO / NRI students are exempted from BLDEU-PGET-2016. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
Note: Changes in eligibility criteria, if any, made by MCI or any other competent Regulatory Authorities, shall be adopted.
The MCI norms to qualify for PGET & Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to these Post Graduate Degree courses should possess degree in M.B.B.S., recognised by the Medical Council of India or should possess any equivalent qualification and should have obtained Permanent Registration from the Medical Council of India or any of the State/ Medical Council; or candidate should have registered the same within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
In the case of a foreign national, the MCI may on the payment of prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of post graduate training, restricted to the medical college/ institute to which the applicant is admitted for the time being, exclusively for post graduate studies; provided further, that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subjected to the condition that such person is duly registered as medical practitioner in his own country from which the applicant has obtained his/her basic medical qualification and that his/her degree is recognized by the corresponding medical council or respective competent authority.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the criteria as mentioned above, he/she will not be eligible for admission to the Medical Post graduate Degree and Diploma Courses, even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU-PGET-2016. The candidates are advised not to submit their applications for BLDEU-PGET 2016, if they do not fulfill any one or all the relevant eligibility criteria.
Rank list/ Rank Card will be issued only to those candidates who are eligible for Post Graduate Courses, as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
- Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. Hence, it is cautioned that such students declare their status while filing the application.
- If the candidate does not fulfill the stipulated criteria to avail SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability status, he/she will be considered under general category.
- Candidate should attach self attested copy of respective category certificate along with application form.
Admission to new courses
- Admission notification for allied courses 2015-16
- Application form for Certificate Courses
- Application form for M.Sc programme
- Application form for Ph.D programme
- Application form for Fellowship Courses
- Application form for Diploma Courses