The Research Club
Laboratory of Vascular Physiology and Medicine, Department of Physiology has instituted “The Research Club”
This club is the platform of scientists, researchers, faculty members of the department to discuss and present various issues on medical sciences. The meeting will be held on every last Saturday of each month from 4:00 PM to 5.00 PM.
M.S.Biradar, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of BLD E University is the Chairman of the club. Kusal K Das, Professor of Physiology is the Mentor, Manjunatha Aithal, Professor & Head, Department of Physiology is the Convener & Shrilaxmi Bagali, Ph.D. Scholar of LVSM is the Coordinator.
The Permanent Invitees :-
4. Tejaswini Vallabha – Vice Principal, Shri B.M.Patil Medical College
5. Vijayakumar K, Medical Superintendent, Shri B.M.Patil Medical College Hospital.
Objectives: The Research Club has been formed with the following objectives
- To discuss any issues pertaining to vascular sciences.
- To discuss and share the recent updates in any discipline under medical and allied health sciences.
- To discuss various aspects of clinical interpretations and understanding of basic medical sciences especially on vascular sciences.
- To take guidance, suggestions and help from learned members of research club on any research topic undertaken.
- To invite distinguished researchers from any branch of science and social sciences to get appropriate guidance on various aspects of multidisciplinary research.
- To encourage presentation on any current topic of interest under any discipline of medical sciences by the young researchers who works on physiological sciences especially vascular sciences.
The activities of The Research Club of LVPM will exclusively relate to research only. No other discussion apart from the scientific discussion will be encouraged in this club. Date, Time & Venue: The last Saturday of every month from 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm will be fixed for the research club meeting in Laboratory of Vascular Physiology and Medicine, Department of Physiology or it will be informed to the members by the co-coordinator in case of any change.